Saturday, February 16, 2008

No Real News

Nothing really to say, except that packing on the weeknights requires a lot more gumption than I had even given it credit for. daN's Mum is visiting this weekend, and it will be great to see her. She's a lot of fun. We're going to Maine next weekend, which should also be a lot of fun. That is, we'll be going into Maine if it's not absolutely shooting ourselves in the feet to do so. We do have about seven boxes packed, but you wouldn't know it to look at our place. We still have a lot to do. But here's the thing: we're not going to pack our plates and silverware yet. That would be dumb!

So it will have to happen the week before we move. And that's that.

In other items, yesterday I went into the Origins in Fanueil Hall to say hi to the girls who work there, and they were so happy to see me! Or at least, they acted it. We had a good little time. And they gave me a facial! I didn't even buy anything. They would like me to spread the word that they like pampering people, and that if you would like a free facial, you should go there. I enjoyed myself. It was a nice little retreat.

No comments: