SO busy lately! I am teaching three yoga classes this week -- two on Monday night and one on Wednesday -- both for my yoga teacher who scheduled a vacation prior to snow days pushing the end of the semester back a week. Whew! I also will be attending a free lecture at the Museum of Science on Tuesday night on the evolution of the Y Chromosome. Looks interesting! I think I'll be pretty tired by the time Friday rolls around. Especially since we're in full gear at work getting ready for the Board meeting the following Monday morning. Yep.
That all being said, I really am having a good time. Yesterday was a blast -- daN has been in Maine for the past few days to round out his vacation, and we met in Portland yesterday (i took the bus up), and we met up with Lee, Alan, Zak, Mandi, Mark, Pat, and Erica, and had a wonderful time! Hyjinks included:
- Introducing Toby and Amici (respective dogs of Z & M and L & A, respectively)
- Playing around on the HUGE rocks that resemble driftwood at Two Lights State Park
- Bowling! I'm not terrible -- i got above a hundred both rounds!
- Eating out at the Great Lost Bear -- tasty American bar and grill. Mmmm.
- OH, YES ... driving home in a storm. We probably should have left before dinner when it started snowing since we knew it was coming, but we had such a good time. We didn't get home until 1:00 am, and normally we would have been home by midnight.
It was good. And now i'm off to take yoga at the O2 yoga studio.