Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Potential Ulcer Update

Well, I saw the gastroenterologist (let's call her the GI for short) this morning, she said that my troubles are likely to be either (a) an ulcer, (b) post-IBS trauma acid reflux something-or-other-with-a-really-long-name, or (c) gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining). So I have an endoscopy (where they string a small camera down my throat while I'm under conscious sedation to look at my insides) this Friday, and we'll hopefully find out what's going on.

Happy Sign!

I saw the BEST sign in the consignment store "Poor Little Rich Girl" in Davis Square the other day:
"Unattended children will be given espresso and a free puppy."

1 comment:

Melissa McCue-McGrath, CPDT-KA said...

ha! i love that sign! i bet it makes people pay more attention to their kids, too :)