Thursday, April 23, 2009

This music is like crack for my soul.

The music to Google's April Fool's joke this year is like crack for my soul. I love this music so much and I was sad when it was no longer available because google took the links down for it. Well, I found it through a German site on April fool's jokes. I have it bookmarked now, fuckers!

CADIE is an Artificial Intelligence portion of the imaginary Google offerings that will answer your emails for you and answer chats for you. It's even capable of chatting with other people's AI's. But it goes one step further. CADIE, in the April fools' joke, of course, becomes so intelligent so as to develop emotions and preferences and decides that s/he would like his/her online representation to be rainbows, pandas, and this music: The CADIE Music.

It's worth reading the page and following the links so you can see what the joke was all about.

No comments: