Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Mother Meets Media

I have decided to launch a new Blog, Mother Meets Media, to reflect a newly found, clearly defined mission for my public writing. "Parenthood is an exciting, confusing, rewarding, infuriating, isolating, and community-building experience. Through writing about my experiences and reactions to parenting-related articles, I aim to foster a sense of inquiry and inclusion rather than to promote any sort of ideal or philosophy. After all, most of us are just flying by the seat of our pants, doing what works and what feels right."  I've copied posts from Spokeschicken that pertain to parenting.  No comments were retained, but since those posts gave me some new wings, it was important to include them in my new blog.  

So please visit Mother Meets Media.  And comment.  

No comments: