Friday, February 13, 2004

Statements

i love the weekend. i love long weekends even more. how i miss hampshire college where i had a long weekend every weekend.

I'M SO EXCITED TO GO TO MAINE AND SEE THE BOGS AND Q!!! i'm going to the second read, too, and i am also going to visit susanne and patrick at their house on sunday late morning.

my job is going alright. i don't really know what my job description is, and je suis ainsi passionate pour les temps quand je peut parler avec le president au sujet de ma travaille. (which means i am excited for the time when i can speak with the president about my job.) i can't wait to see what he thinks my job description is. and what the title is, for that matter.

i love coffee.

i love making coffee in my stovetop cappuccino maker.

i must pack.

No comments: