Thursday, November 11, 2004

Things I'm Thankful For

In the current political climate, and given my current angst about applying to grad schools and taking the freakin' GRE English Subject test this Saturday (i've given up on real studying at this point), it's easy for me to forget about some of the things in life I love the most. I never forget about how much I love Dan. But it's nice to browse through the pictures on my computer and be reminded of the other things I have to be grateful for. Here are a couple of them.

I could have just as easily titled this post, "Things I Like to Do in my Spare Time."

1 comment:

Lyrica said...

Aw, Lindz. This whole post makes me very happy. Mmmm warm fuzzy feeling. What a lot of good times we have, eh? I'm so excited to see everybody together so soon! Yay Friendsgiving!