Monday, May 22, 2006

An Unexpected Pleasure

This weekend turned out to be a real unexpected pleasure. daN and i went up to Maine for an old highschool friends' wedding, and it turned out to be something of a small reunion. I sat around drinking chardonnay and dancing with people i would not have expected to see sitting around the lunch table in high school together, and it was so unpretentious. (By which i mean to say that all pretenses about who was sitting next to whom have totally dropped.) It was great! The wedding itself? Very short. The reception was as good as it needed to be. The point is that it was a good time and i got to catch up with some old friends i didn't expect to see at all.

And the sun came out! The sun was out the whole time! What a blessing! I was thrilled. I had been getting depresso about the lack of sun. The BLATANT lack of sun.

Yoga. I'm starting to freak out a little about not having acquired an actual client base yet. But... I will. I will. I am.

No comments: