Sunday, August 12, 2007

Dear Readers,

Thank you all for the wonderful words of support via comments and otherwise! My haircut is proving to be a big success. I'm the local celebrity at the office, and I simply love being able to wash and go.

Other updates will have to wait a little bit. Here are the basics:
  • daN and I are continuing the house hunt. Something's gonna give at some point.
  • We're going to Quebec City for a few days starting on the 18th! I'm so excited! It's very close, and I've never been. I'm looking forward to speaking French there.
  • I love shopping.
  • I made a delicious curry tonight, and the triple chocolate brownies I made on Friday night are still fantastic.
  • I love August. It goes between hot and crispy cool -- it's one of the nicest combinations of fall and summer.

Those brownies are calling to me, as are the wine and the game of rummy I promised daN.

Until next time, dear readers.
Fondly,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow, the hair; it is short and different. I like it.

Is your website (yogalindsay) infested by mongooses? It hasn't been working since I've tried it.

Love,
Kim