Thursday, August 02, 2007



Warning!

Tomorrow, I am cutting my hair off and donating it to locks for love.

I am going to go short for the first time ever. And i'm psyched! Woot! It takes so long to deal with, and i am really looking for ease.

See picture to the right to see the style i'm contemplating.

I'll put up pictures, i promise. Q will be there for me for moral support, to take before, after, and during pictures, and frankly, i don't think i could beat her off with a stick. Q, i know how sad you'd be if i left you out of this :) And hopefully you know how sad i'd be if you weren't coming! Man... i think i'd be petrified if i had any idea of what to expect.

2 comments:

Amici said...

Very cool! You have a similar shape face so it should look good! Go You!

I have a friend at work donating her locks too!

Can't wait to see the pictures! Miss you and Dan!

Amici said...

Hee hee....My profile name is now Amici because our blog is really just about him and our adventures. Hopefully it didn't confuse you too much and you got the connection. :)

Lee :)

PS I am sure Amici would send you Husky kisses though.... :P