Sunday, October 28, 2007

Quick Update

The meeting went great last week! I am so relieved and happy. We were all quite sleepy at work, and this week has been kind of ... "oh... that's right, I do that here, don't I? What was my job like before this meeting took over my life?..." But the meeting was a huge success. We were incredibly complimented for the excellent organization, and we just might have made a difference in the world because of it. A lot of barriers were broken down; people apparently talked about issues that have been taboo for the last 25 years. It feels good to know that I was part of fostering that kind of environment.

So that's been that. Halloween is coming up, and daN and i are working on our costumes this weekend. But also, we are going to play Boggle and go for a walk in the Fells! YAY!

In other news, last night I went to a bar to watch the Red Sox games (or the first five innings). I had utterly forgotten how much I like watching baseball.

No comments: