Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Pay Off

Hey, y'all, remember how i sent those letters to Concord Trailways and Fritos? Well, i heard back from Fritos, and they sent me some pretty cool stuff! First off, they loved my letter and thought it was funny. Secondly, they sent me three coupons of increasing coolness:
• One coupon good for $0.55 off any Frito-Lay product
• One coupon good for $1.00 off any Frito-Lay product
• One coupon good to get any Frito-Lay product of my choice for FREE!

Call me lame, but i thought it was cool. Hey -- does anyone have any idea where i can find the sign for the word cents? I had to do the points of a dollar thing, which pisses me off. If anyone out there finds it, please put it in my comments section or email me immediately so that it may be mine for all time.

On another note, i really hate having all these important decisions in my life, like in what aspect i would like to get more involved in the community (i.e. lounge singing, acting, a choir, volunteering for the Homeless Empowerment Project, what have you), have to wait. And the worst part is that it's all hinging on something i won't know about for a couple of months. Yes, months.

Anyway, FIVE DAYS TO PARIS, BABY!

No comments: