Sunday, October 16, 2005

3x3

In my group at work, we have a weekly staff meeting where we give our updates to each other in the form of a 3x3 in order to sponsor discussion and keep up on one another at the same time. It's the 3 major accomplishments of the last week followed by the 3 major priorities of the upcoming week. I like the approach (and the name, admittedly) so much that i decided to use it in my update tonight for my personal life.

10/16/2005
Lindsay B. LeClair

Accomplishments:
- Drove to Maine and back in 18 hours to celebrate my Dad's birthday and hang out with Zak and Mandi. Killed two birds with one stone_ Happy Birthday to Dad with a ticket to Zak's performance in "Into the Woods" at the Waterville Opera House that we happen to be going to tonight!
- Drove to Bridgeport, CT and back with Q to see Weezer and the FOO FIGHTERS (!!!) with opening band Hot Hot Heat (who have a really cool logo, by the way)
- Co-hosted Bogland Boston (via Somerville) as Kate and Allin, Lyrica, and Matt all happened to be around here around the same time
- Finally got my nose repierced! Lyrica and Q were with me as i suffered the aftershock of my body getting used to having a metal foreign object lodged in it again for the first time in about a year (had to take the ring out for the surgery).

Priorities:
- Make it to Forest Yoga with a different instructor than last time at the Back Bay Yoga Studio before my 2 week unlimited welcome pass runs out
- See if i can check out the Vinyasa flow yoga class in the O2 Yoga Studio up the street from my house sometime this week


As happens quite frequently, i have the right number of dashes on there even if they're not distibutedly in their places properly. OH WELL. I'll keep you posted.

Also, new feature on the blog -- a link to my latest update of Cheap Vegetarian's Guide to survival. I'm pushing myself to update it as much as i'm encouraging people to look :)

No comments: