Tuesday, October 18, 2005

3x3 Update

Well, last night i decided that i wouldn't bother going to the forest yoga class at Back Bay Yoga studio. Instead, i'd just go for the 15-Minute Abs class at the gym downstairs from where i work. I have a membership there that expires at the end of this month. OK, so i cancelled it because of taking more yoga classes. But i'm thinking about renewing it because ...

... i accidentally went to the yoga class immediately following the 15-minute abs class. I really liked the instructor, the students didn't get on my nerves at all, and i found it a good pace. It would technically be cheaper for me to keep the membership there and have me keep going to my same yoga instructor, thereby getting in a minimum of two yoga classes that i like per week for $91/month rather than "unlimited" that are in conconvenient locations that i'm not sure i like for $150 per month.

Things to think about. So yes, i still went to yoga yesterday, just a different kind and completely on accident.

No comments: