Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?"

Courtesy of an email exchange that took place between myself and Q yesterday. Some innocent things just make the day go by faster.

"Yes, Brain, but don't you think it will be difficult to convince the president that he needs hot air balloons instead of jets?"

"Yes, Brain, but how are we going to get 57,471 pink paperclips in an hour?"

"Yes, but how are all those elephants going to fit into the bottle?"

"Yes, Brain, but how where are we going to store all the donkeys while we're there?"

"Yes Brain, but this time, you wear the tutu."


"Yes, Brain, but wouldn't the chocolate get everywhere?"

"Yes Brain, but how would you get the gerbil OUT?"


"Yes, Brain, but I can't remember where I put the sushi."

"Yes Brain, but why does it vibrate like so?"


"Yes, Brain, but I thought you didn't like acupuncture."

"Yes, Brain, but how will we convince your daughter to eat all those kittens?"

No comments: