Friday, August 21, 2009

PLANTS vs. ZOMBIES

Have I mentioned how much I love this game? I have played it through twice -- once on my computer and once on Dan's -- and I still can't get enough of it. I have fun experimenting with different strategies, playing around with the effects of emphasizing specific plants, etc. Zombie bowling continues to get harder and harder as the game advances.

This is the first computer game I have loved since Brickles (for those of you younger than 28, it's a game that was on the Apple computers and it kind of like Brick-breaker, only simpler and cooler).

The premise is that you have to protect your house from a zombie invasion, and you do that by planting defensive and offensive plants that shoot things at the zombies as they approach your house. It's all cartoony and cute, and the zombies make funny sounds.

No comments: