Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Addition to the earlier post

I had to leave work early today because i was having rapid heart beat, and the doctor wanted me to come over asap the next time it happened. It seems to correspond to medication i have been taking for my sinus infection, but not all the time. I think that's what it is this time, though. So they gave me an EKG, and they think it's normal (especially since i have a bit of a family history of it), but wanted me to wear this heart monitor for 24 hours. It's a pain in the ass! I'm hooked up to it with weird adhesives and buttons all over my chest, and on top of that i have to carry these wires around with me on the end of this battery run special tape recorder just to tape it. Sigh. Who knows if they'll find anything. I suppose it's worth it, but it's such a huge pain that i'm not sure if it is. But it would be good to know for sure it's not the condition of my heart, i guess. It could be anything from an advanced allergy attack to a side effect of decongestants. Ah well. I'll let people know once i find out anything. In the meantime, i just can't wait to get this thing off.

No comments: