Sunday, June 20, 2004

So i have been a busy little bee lately. i went to martha's vineyard this weekend, which will be news to Dad who i totally forgot to tell about whilst we were on the phone this evening. The vineyard was gorgeous. The highlight? Being able to relax for a while. Went to the beach and swam in the ocean, which was LOVELY. It was like Maine is in late July. Totally swim-able. It was a much-needed relaxation device. It was great to see the Nevins, and it was really great to see the Aria bird in her natural environment. I could tell it was equally exciting for her to have us there (Dan, Matt, and I).

Otherwise, it has been a whirlwind of an absolutely hellish week at work and a fuckton of studying for the GRE's. Today i even disciplined myself enough to lock myself inside on a sunny day and take the practice test under strictly regimented timing. It went.... ok. That's about as well as i can expect. I scored what i got on my SAT. So that's good enough i guess. I know that i have gotten proportionately more intelligent, but i still can't standardize test my way out of a paper bag. I'll keep practicing and studying all week, but there's really only so much preparing one can do. I wonder what i should do on Friday night to treat and relax myself without staying up too late? Any suggestions?

Well, other than that, if you have something to tell me, put in on my blog in the comments or just fucking call me because my email isn't working at all right now, which has been a source of frustration for me. Yarg. I feel totally cut off from the world without email!

No comments: