Tuesday, June 08, 2004

the quick and the dirty

it's hot here. really hot. but the air conditioner is totally doing its job, and dan and i are happily not too hot together :)

my heart: the results from the heart monitor came back "normal," though the doctor still wants to talk to me about irregularities of the pace of my heartbeat. fine with me! it's getting rather annoying having all these doctor's appointments though. it's not so good for the paycheck, or the checkbook for that matter. i might drive to work tomorrow so i can come earlier and stay a little later to make up SOME of the time.

on the starbucks front: the interview went really well, and the recruiter has called some starbucks branches in the area for me to speak with about possible opportunities. she said that my past experience shows me as a better fit for shift leader (not enough money) though it sounds like i might get to talk to managers about that.

No comments: