Sunday, June 04, 2006

Rainy Sunday

My Mum came down and visited me for the first weekend ever! It's hard for her to get away, because since she and Rick have a wolf and all, it's hard to find someone who can go by and take care of him. But this weekend, Mark (my brother) is going by to look after Yukon (said wolf), and she hopped on a The Downeaster train to come down to Boston and visit! Yay! It's been fun. Yesterday we went to the Museum of Fine Arts, and i'll have to go back there. It's been the prices that have prevented me from going ever, but now i can see that it's worth it. I also think that i'll be more likely to take advantage of the free nights there. I was impressed with the balance of eras, and i was also really impressed with the collection of Egyptian ruins! I also realized that i look like Picasso's "Woman in the Window." How nice.

We had dinner in last night, and basically just hung out after our feet hurting a lot of the day, and we took her to Christina's Ice Cream! (woo! our favorite!)

She's got to hop back on the 12:10 train, so she's in the shower now. But i aspired to wake up relatively early so i'd be able to see her before doing so, and have a leisurely morning. And that it has been.

In other news, I have my own url now for my yoga site, which daN and i will hopefully do some major work on next weekend -- check out the splash page at www.yogalindsay.com

1 comment:

Lyrica said...

Hey, Lindz!
I like the yoga site a lot, and I'm excited to see what else you come up with. Next time I'm in Boston I hope to be able to take a class from you!