Sunday, October 15, 2006

Something that put a smile on my face

Let me preface this post by saying that when i am hooted and hollered at by passers-by, or people in a car or truck whistle at me, or i'm walking past and guys stare, i typically feel very uncomfortable with it and find it completely inappropriate. Usually, i'm by myself or with another person of the female persuasion.

Today, i was walking down the street in the re-invented part of the South End of Boston with Kal-El, his parents, daN, and Matt Razz. And this guy who had been hanging out at a street corner chatting with a buddy said to me, "I'm hypnotized by your beauty!" I did a double-take in disbelief, not believing my ears, i replied, "What?!" And he said with a big smile, "I'm hypnotized by your beauty!"

Yep, i heard correctly.

In broad daylight while i was walking in mixed company, he shouted out for all my friends to hear that he was hypnotized by my beauty. That made me smile.

No comments: