Thursday, December 18, 2003

Another day in the life of the spokeschicken. It's not easy being as young and attractive as I am in an office filled with near middle-aged co-workers, but somehow i manage. Mostly because they're all awesome cynical assholes, and i'm not all that young and attractive. And I'm looking forward to being middle-aged, in a strange kind of way. My boyfriend, on the other hand, is FAR more middle-aged than I am. He's even more of a homebody than I am! And that's saying a lot. (It's really sweet, actually.) He's really looking forward to being endearingly out of touch. And i'm looking forward to being endearingly almost-in-touch like the VP at work Steve. My dad, on the other hand? Totally hip. Really knows what's going on. He keeps ME up to date. Thank gods! Someone has to.

No comments: