Thursday, March 04, 2004

GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE! TO NEW YORK!

First, i would like to thank my three fans for contributing to the advice column of Songs that Lindsay Might Want to Consider for American Idol. I am psyched. But more pertinent to the headline, i'm going to New York this weekend!

I'll be staying with Abbi-wan at the place where she is housesitting in Ossining, about an hour north of the City. This, to me, does not seem like such a great distance since it's right on a train that runs about as frequently and a hell of a lot faster than the one that brings me to and from downtown Boston everyday. God, I hate the fucking B-line. I'll also be seeing my high school friend Gabe on Saturday night while Abbi had previous engagements. She's not dropping everything since i'm coming down, but close to it. Thank you! See, i really didn't give her much warning. Monday morning i realized that i felt like going SOMEWHERE this weekend, but, oddly enough, not Maine. So i left a message on her cell, got plans in action, and tomorrow evening i'll be on the Fung Wah Bus (the Chinatown to Chinatown) to New York City! I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!

More to come later....

No comments: