Thursday, January 13, 2005

GREAT NEWS!

I spent some time doing something i love doing, which is browsing travel info online. I have been looking all night for places to stay in Paris that would be affordable for daN and i, having little to no luck. Then i remembered a site that my dear friend Kate sent me to, one that has some good specials. I decided to check it out. During my browsing, i found a first class hotel in Montmatre for 6 nights for $475.55 (taxes, breakfast, everything included, INCLUDING our own bathroom - rare in Europe!), so, it all worked out in the end!

That works out to $39.63/night/person, and we get our own space! (something we had assumed we were going to have to sacrifice), so we're psyched. At a Youth Hostel, we'd have to pay at least 26 Euros a per person, and this is way better.

I feel SO great knowing the travel arrangements have been made. Now i can be truly excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh PARIS!!! :) :) :) :) How fun is that! :) It is so great that Dan is going too. You will get to tour in one of the most romantic places with Dan. Now THAT is great!
Lee :)