Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I CUT MY HAIR!

Well, someone else did, but they did a good job of it. I went to the Dellaria Salon, and i have to say there's something fun about being in a place that makes you feel like you're being pampered. Nice environment, got my hair all washed and it felt like a massage, and then my hair was cut with all kinds of fun utensiles. THEN, he styled it for me! I have, for the first time ever, had my hair blown out. It looks so nice.

I'm happy. Nothing drastic. Yet :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does blown out mean? You mean blow dried? I bet your hair looks cute. I remember when you had it short awhile ago and I thought it looked good. :)
Lee :)

Melissa McCue-McGrath, CPDT-KA said...

you cut your hair? yayness! can't wait to see it...i bet it's really cute!

how short?

-love,