Thursday, September 21, 2006



BABY!
Today, I had the pleasure of being at First Marblehead for one of my co-workers' wedding showers. AND, her boss (another co-worker of mine) brought in her nine-month old. She liked me A LOT. And i liked her A LOT, too. She smiled at me from across the boardroom (which is huge, by the way) babbling at me and making cute baby sounds.

I held her for quite a while, and at one beautiful point, she leaned in and giggled and cooed at me while she placed her forehead on mine! It was SO CUTE! I am still qvelling. Here is the evidence.

By the way, my other coworkers were asking if i was ready for a baby, since they're clearly ready for me. Well, i'm not, but the biological clock is. It's saying "HEY! You've been with the same guys for nearly seven years now -- it's time to start pushing them out!" I am hitting the snooze button on that darned clock as hard as i can. Funny thing is that as i get older, it goes off more and more frequently.

2 comments:

Melissa McCue-McGrath, CPDT-KA said...

dude, i like being an aunt. you guys need to have kids so your friends can effectively be aunts and uncles...do it for your friends. take a hit for the team, lindz.

:)

Melissa McCue-McGrath, CPDT-KA said...

wait, same "guys" for 7 years? um...does dan know? :)