Monday, September 25, 2006

Following my Prana

Yes, prana. It is a Kripalu or yoga word for "life force" or "energy." I had a crappy night's sleep. I woke up around 3:30 and didn't fall asleep after that. I tossed and turned, thinking about clothing, what to exchange at LLBean, how my new clothes would go with the rest of my stuff, what yoga poses I felt like doing. So when daN got up at 5:10, i decided that i would get up, too. Why keep tossing and turning when i felt like doing yoga? *hence the prana-following* So i got up and put on some hot water, knit for a while, sipped some tea, and then did yoga for about and hour and a half. It was wonderful. Some of the best yoga i've done in quite a while.

I then ate a delicious breakfast, got together stuff to return to LLBean, and called them to make sure it was OK. It was, of course -- it's LLBean.

I sent off some applications for jobs, made coffee and sipped it while i did my bills, and figured out what to wear to my job interview this afternoon at an architectural firm (that could turn out to be really cool -- i get along really well with architects, for whatever reason). Class at Bally's today went really well, and now i'm eating some lunch before i head off for the interview. I also hope that i make it back in plenty of time to go teach yoga at Harvard... if not, well, i'll have a set of yoga clothes with me.

I had a great weekend, but i'll have to talk about it later. I have to get ready to go!

No comments: