Tuesday, March 08, 2005

This Just In!

1. I won the La Pavoni Europiccolo lever-pull espresso machine! Yay! It should be arriving sometime in the next couple of weeks. We all know how US Parcel Post can be. (That, and it hasn't shipped yet.)

2. I'm officially looking for a new job. Yep, i thought i was going to stay there till August, but it turns out that when i find out i could be doing exactly the same thing i'm doing now for 75% more money, i'll go ahead and apply for the job. I don't like having to choose between health insurance and getting a car. So, I have an interview on Thursday. Wish me luck.

3. My knees suck, and i have arthritis at 25. Not quite, but i have the precursor to arthritis, so i'm having x-rays, possibly physical therapy, etc.

If you happen to be a co-worker of mine, please be a pal and don't go telling the whole company until i actually know something. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya Lindz! Way to go! I hope to hear about it soon and good luck with the process!! :)

Lee :)